Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pincushion


Last night I crossed one thing off my list!  A new pincushion.  

I will not be sad to say goodbye to this relic.  


I made it when I was 12 or 13 or so.  It stabs me every time I pick it up, and it's not very pretty. 

This on the other hand is so cute!  I made it from tiny scraps that I probably couldn't use for much else.  And I found the most perfect button for the top!!  I'm loving it already!! 

Thanks to Sew Mama Sew for the cute idea during Fat Quarter week!! 

2 comments:

amy said...

That is definitely the cutest pin cushion I've ever seen! I bet you could totally sell stuff like that! It's so fun and pretty! :-)

Rachel said...

Very cute! I think every little girl has made a pin cushion in her time. I just got mine back from my mom. It has a little kitty embroidered on it.