Friday, February 13, 2009

Mittens and Socks

I have been saving that multicolored yarn for mittens since I got it!!  I think I have enough for a pair of matching hats and maybe even a scarf too!!  Yey!  


I was waiting to finish the last mitten before posting this... four pairs just seemed a lot more impressive than three and a half - but boy did that last one take some time!!  I got my mitten pattern from the book Weekend Knits, which has lots of cute things in it.  It was an easy pattern, and good thing because I left my copy of it at a friend's house after only the first mitten!!  

The socks are from the Debbie Bliss, Simply Baby book.  I think my little one is pleased with them!!  I'm not even sure her thumbs are in there... 

Note to readers though - never let Baby try to crawl in mittens!!  

No comments: