Thursday, January 29, 2009

House Quilt Top

I've been taking advantage of my last couple of days of daycare, (paid in full through the month of January!) to get some quilting done!! Well... this quilt will take quite a long time to actually complete, but at least I can clean up all the little scraps making it created in my guest room (so now you have a place to sleep when you come to visit!!)

Anyway, here's the full post, on the Lazy Cal: House, Home, or Pantry Quilt Along blog. I think I've been a bit ambitious with my quilt, since it's really the first time I've done any free-piecing, but I love my little houses, and my DH requested that I work on that one before starting another quilt I've cut pieces for. He liked the houses too!

So now I just need to decide what to do about the back, and if I'm going to add any lettering to it!

No comments: