Friday, November 7, 2008

BEST SALE EVER!!

I have to shout out a great big THANKS to the Emily Griffith Opportunity School Sewing Department for cleaning house and sharing the wealth!!



I got all this for $10!!


And I was just grabbing whatever seemed interesting! My little sweetpea wouldn't let me get away with any sorting, and her stroller wouldn't negotiate many of the isles. And after a very fast 40 minutes or so, she got hungry and cranky! I'd only just discovered the large free piles where I picked up some of the samples.


It's probably for the best though... the large garbage bag full of stuff that I bought bare balanced in the back of the stroller for the 4 blocks I had to walk back to where I'd parked.

The sale is tomorrow too, so if you're anywhere near Denver, check it out!!!

No comments: